Thanks to everyone who entered our ALL NEW DOLLHOUSE BAKE SHOPPE DELUXE CAKE KIT™Giveaway.
The results are in:
The results are in:
We will be emailing you with the details. You will have 48 hours to respond (or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org) and claim your prize before another winner is selected.
Congratulations, you have won:
- A DOLLHOUSE BAKE SHOPPE DELUXE CAKE KIT™
That's a $17.95 VALUE for everything you need to bake, frost, design & decorate a beautiful, 2-tier bakery style cake, right in your own kitchen! Perfect gift for all ages.
Turn your kitchen into a gourmet bakery with the Dollhouse Bake Shoppe Deluxe Cake Kit™, brought to you by the Food Network's Cupcake Wars Series Premiere WINNER.
MAKES ONE 2-TIER CAKE; SERVES 6-8
- All-natural gourmet cake and frosting mixes: The convenience and ease of a boxed mix but made using only the finest ingredients and no added preservatives.
- All edible products are proudly made in the USA: Icing tube, decorations and our custom-blend mixes are made right here in the USA by our trusted manufacturers.
- Bake right in your toaster oven: Our unique mini disposable pans create beautiful tiered cakes in no time and fit in most counter top toaster ovens! Adult supervision required.
- Anyone can decorate like a pro: Have fun designing and decorating your cake like a professional with the fancy edible pearls, pre-made icing rose and easy-to-use icing tube, complete with decorating tip.
- Complete from start to finish: Your finished cake fits perfectly in the included Dollhouse Bake Shoppe carrying box with handle, perfect for gift-giving or transporting. Use the included 2-sided spatula to frost, cut and serve your cake with ease.
- Makes a great gift (2 ways): Give the kit as a fun gift for any age, or create the cake yourself and bring it to a festive gathering and impress everyone! Perfect for birthdays, baby showers, bridal/wedding showers, sleepovers/play dates, tea-parties, special occasions or just because!
Jazz up your cake kit with these simple and fun variations!
- Batter: Add sprinkles to your batter for a festive confetti cake!
- Fillings: Slice each baked cake layer in half horizontally and spread on a filling of your choice, like jelly/fruit preserves, Nutella, whipped cream, fresh fruit, etc. (Note that some fillings will require refrigeration.)
- Frosting: For a chocolate frosting (my personal favorite!), beat in 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder and an extra tablespoon of milk, if needed, to your vanilla buttercream frosting. For a cream cheese frosting, substitute the milk in your vanilla buttercream frosting for 4oz. (1/2 block) of room temperature cream cheese.
- Substitution: Substitute a non-dairy milk, like almond milk or soy milk, for the milk called for in the recipes if desired. Use half & half or cream in place of the milk for an ultra rich cake and extra fluffy frosting.