These cute little mini pizzas make a perfect single serving snack, appetizer, party treat and more! Use store bought ingredients for a semi-homemade, super-simple pizza party platter. Use a cookie cutter to make heart shape pepperonis for a festive, fun and impressive entree.
Simple Semi-Homemade Mini Pizzas
- Refrigerated pizza dough
- Jar of pizza sauce
- oil or butter
- garlic powder/Italian spices
- shredded or sliced mozerella cheese
- Roll out pizza dough into a large rectangle.
- Use a pizza cutter or knife to slice vertical and horizontal lines, creating individual mini rectangles.
- Brush dough with oil or melted butter and sprinkle on garlic powder and Italian spices.
- Spread a tablespoon of pizza sauce onto each pizza.
- Gently top with sliced or shredded cheese
- Use a cookie/fondant cutter to create heart shaped pepperoni.
- Place pepperoni on top of cheese.
- Bake at 425 degrees F for 8-10 minutes or until edges are golden brown.
Check out the mini pizza's displayed on my LOVE themed table spread!
(Also shown: Mini Valentine cupcakes, chocolate dipped strawberries, chocolate pretzel coins, frosted brownie bites, creamy spinach artichoke dip.)
Give them a try, and be sure to share a picture on our Facebook wall, or email a photo to MyCreation@dollhousebakeshoppe.com to have your recreation featured in our Fan Photo album!
If you enjoyed this post I'd love for you to share it using the share buttons below, or spread the word on your blog/website by posting one of the photos above with a link back to this page for the complete post. Thanks so much. Enjoy!