I am so excited to introduce everyone to the 3rd annual holiday blog series I have been asked to be a part of this year! It is called the "Holiday Bake, Craft, Sew Along". All month long, a different blogger will be guest posting over at A Southern Fairytale sharing holiday themed recipes, treats and sweets gift idea for each of the 30 days in November!
By adding some curling ribbon to iced sugar cookies, you can create a variety of little edible “presents” that make a perfect gift, party addition or special Christmas treat!
For my complete step-by-step tutorial for making Christmas Present Sugar Cookies click here.
Also part of the Holiday Bake, Craft, Sew Along is a fabulous giveaway!
GIVEAWAY - ONE LUCKY WINNERS WILL RECEIVE:
- $100 Shop Credit To Sweet! Baking Supplies
- Decorating Cookies: 60+ Designs for Holidays, Celebrations & Everyday
- Focus On Food Photography for Bloggers (Focus On Series): Focus on the Fundamentals
- Food Photography: From Snapshots to Great Shots
- Cookie Cravings by Maria Lichty – Two Peas and Their Pod
That's a $170.00+ VALUE!!!
Want to WIN the complete prize pack?!
**Simply wait for RaffleCopter entry form below to load and complete each task for multiple chances to win**
(If you are viewing this post in an email or in a reader (via RSS feed) and don't see the entry form below, make sure you click here to be directed to the original post to be able view the entry form below and enter to win!)
a Rafflecopter giveaway