Decorate your tree this year, and then eat it! These simple brownie bites can be made with your favorite brownie recipe, or used a boxed mix for a simple alternative. Sprinkles become festive lights, and you have a cute edible tree in no time.
Christmas Tree Brownie Bites
You will need
- Brownie recipe (homemade) or boxed mix
- Christmas tree silicone mold
- Green Candy Melts (found in the baking aisle of most arts and crafts stores)
- Primary Sequin Confetti Sprinkle (Lights)
- Multicolor Star Confetti Sprinkle (Stars)
Bake and cool brownies according to directions. Once cooled, place trees on cooling rack positioned over a cookie sheet. Pour melted green candy melts over brownie bites, without covering the trunks. Tap cookie sheet to help spread and smooth candy melts. Refrigerate until set. Add "lights" and stars, using melted green candy melts. Store in an airtight container, or package in clear plastic bags tied with ribbon. Even add custom tags!